Monday, October 4, 2010

New Laptop for Di

It Sunday, October 3rd and I took my camera on my walk again today.  This time I went west on my walk.  Since it was Sunday we didnt do our continental breakfast.  Di made breakfast for us.  Below are the photos I took on my walk.

















After breakfast we went to Mall del Rio by bus to get Di a new laptop computer.  We discovered that one computer is just not enough for two of us.  We got her a great deal on a Gateway.  Came back in a cab and Di made a great meal.  Then we watched the Yankees get beat by Boston in the last game of their season and then we watched the Rays beat Kansas City to take the American League East Pennant.  Now it just doesn't get any better than that.  So off to bed we went early.  What a great Sunday of relaxation.  And so ended another day in our adventure.


2 comments:

  1. Love the photographs! Seeing the areas that are out of the main down town district is great. One can get an idea of what the typical neighborhood looks like from your pic's, and that is a good thing for those of us who can only as yet see Ecuador, Cuenca in this case, vicariously through these blogs. There have not been many pic's of the average walk about. Many of the Cuenca pictures posted are of parque calderon,the river banks, misc. markets, and inside at meal time. All great shots and most appreciated, I might say, however, I like the idea of seeing what the outer areas are like as well...thank's. It also looks like there are far less automobiles in the non-city-center areas. Is this true?
    All the best to you on your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watched any baseball lately?

    ReplyDelete